Nonprofit webinar recording
GivingTuesday 2021: Strategies for success with planned & major giving
Since launching in 2012, GivingTuesday has become one of the biggest days of the year for charitable giving. Last year, organizations in the US raised more than $2.47 billion on the fundraising holiday.
While the focus on GivingTuesday often revolves around small cash donations, gift officers have a huge opportunity to take advantage of the moment and secure bigger, non-cash gifts.
Watch Patrick Schmitt, the Co-CEO of FreeWill, to learn how planned and major giving teams can make the most of their organization's GivingTuesday campaigns and unlock transformational gifts.
In this webinar, we covered:
- The big message around GivingTuesday
- How to prep for GivingTuesday campaigns
- Strategies for securing more gifts of stock, QCDs, and DAFs
- Sample email communications and suggested cadence
- How to incorporate planned giving into GivingTuesday asks