Nonprofit webinar recording
Gen X: 3 fundraising strategies for the Latchkey generation
Between the large Baby Boomer and Millennial generations, Gen X can sometimes get lost in the fundraising shuffle. However, this generation makes up 20% of all dollars given — twice as much as Millennials. As Gen X gets older, accumulates more wealth, and plans their estates, nonprofit professionals in planned and major giving have a huge opportunity to engage them in their work.
Watch Patrick Schmitt, the Co-CEO of FreeWill, explore the trends and motivations shaping Gen X giving, as well as strategies for successfully fundraising from this group in 2021.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Shifting demographics & wealth
- Changes in charitable giving behavior
- Trends that shaped Gen X donors in 2020
- Tax-savvy types of gifts — and why this is so important for Gen X
- Gen X fundraising strategies for 2021