Webinar 2 recording
How to fundraise and build donor relationships during a crisis
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CFRE credit.
This was our second webinar aimed at supporting nonprofits during the Coronavirus pandemic. More than 500 nonprofit professionals from around the world joined our last webinar. They sent us dozens of great questions about how they can continue to fundraise and build donor relationships in the midst of a crisis:
- How and when should nonprofits ask for donations during the Coronavirus pandemic without being insensitive?
- How will donors respond to requests for gifts?
- How can nonprofits keep donor relationships strong and sustain engagement over the next six months without in-person meetings or events?
- How can nonprofits be supportive of donors without making a direct ask?
- How can I fundraise if my organization isn’t doing work related to COVID-19?
In this webinar, Patrick Schmitt, the Co-CEO of FreeWill, shares tips, strategies, and examples for what nonprofits can do to engage donors and continue to generate funds for their mission in this turbulent time.
Get more insights, tips, and strategies on how nonprofits are working in a crisis here.